About 24Fashion TV
We are a media company and operate a TV channel on Amazon Fire TV and ROKU TV (combined maximum reach of over 100M households). 24Fashion TV has been a media sponsor of major fashion shows during Miami Swim Week, New York Fashion Week, Los Angeles Fashion Week, Dubai Fashion Week, Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture, and many more. 24Fashion TV offers a free membership to let users create a personal and professional profile, add their brand with bio, pictures, and social media links, and begin to track their career and the people and companies they work with. 24Fashion TV web site and application handle over 5,000,000 monthly requests, and our TV channel on ROKU and Amazon Fire TV serve approximately 3,000 streams daily.
Some of our team's accomplishments:
* Media sponsorship of many top shows seen during Miami Swim Week, New York Fashion Week, Paris Fashion Week, Los Angeles Fashion Week, Dubai Fashion Week among other
* Received awards from the City of Los Angeles Mayor's office and City Attorney's Office for management and technical accomplishment
* Mosaic Federation Award for helping to lead the fight against human trafficking and slavery. Mosaic is an organization of members of intelligence and police agencies around the world, such CIA, FBI, Scotland Yard, IDF, Mossad, and others.
* Media production of one of the 2016 US Presidential Candidate campaigns
* Production and post-production of music videos by Eminem, Jennifer Lopez, and many other top stars of the American music industry
* Co-producers of VR broadcast from the 2018 Critics Choice Awards
* Participation, organization, production, and support of fashion and music shows in Germany, as well as under the patronage of the Mayor of Berlin in the framework of the Aids Gala
* Worked with American stars and worldwide organizations: Matt Damon, Jennifer Lopez, Eminem, 50 Cent, Christopher Brown, Elijah Wood, Eric Roberts, Demi Lovato, Aids Gala (Germany), Sony Orchard and others
* Architected Management systems that power the City of Los Angeles and the Federal Aviation Administration’s procurement and invoice management systems, managing over $9 Billion in combined contracts.
Take a look at our main presentation PDF: